How To improve the Extender performance ?
- Move the Extender closer to the router or to a different location with a better line of sight.
- As you move the Extender, check the Link Rate and the PC to Extender connection LEDs on the front panel until you find a good location.
Netgear Extender Smart Setup
To run Smart Setup:
- Launch a web browser.
- Enter www.mywifiext.net in the address field of the browser. A login screen displays.
- Enter your email address and password and click the LOG IN button. The Status screen displays.
- Click the SMART SETUP button. The Welcome screen displays.
- Click the WIFI RANGE EXTENDER button. The extender scans for WiFi signals and finds the WiFi networks in your area and displays a list.
- Select your WiFi network and click the NEXT button. Enter the password to connect to your WiFi network and click the NEXT button.
- During this change, the extender disconnects you from its WiFi network.
- Connect your WiFi devices to the extender WiFi network and click the CONTINUE button. Click the FINISH button to complete the setup.
Netgear Extender EX6200
This site is using SEO Baclinks plugin created by Locco.Ro